Professional Model 60 to Model 330 (8 - 330Nm)
These professional quality torque wrenches have been designed and precision engineered to match the increasingly stringent demands of modern industry.
- Accuracy of ±3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000.
- The setting lock prevents accidental adjustment during use.
- High quality, reversible ratchets allow work in confined areas. Model 330 has a robust 'push through' ratchet head.
- Dual scale, lb.ft and N.m, avoids conversion errors.
- Long scale length for foolproof and accurate setting.
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached.
- Supplied in moulded box for protection.
|Waltan Part No.||Range||Length
|60||3/8||9920113042||8 - 60||5 - 45||305||0.6|
|60||1/2||9920113043||8 - 60||5 - 45||305||0.6|
|100||3/8||9920113044||20 - 100||15 - 80||340||0.7|
|100||1/2||9920113045||20 - 100||15 - 80||340||0.7|
|200||1/2||9920113046||40 - 200||30 - 150||440||1.0|
|300||1/2||9920113047||60 - 300||45 - 220||560||1.4|
|330||1/2||9920113049||60 - 330||45 - 250||675||1.44|
- Air Tools and Equipment
- Torque Tools and Equipment
- Torque Wrenches
- Digital Torque Wrenches
- Digital Torque Screwdrivers
- Torque Multipliers
- Torque Calibration Instruments
- Torque Transducers
- Interchangeable Torque Heads
- Impact Gun Testers
- Hydraulic Tools & Equipment
- Construction Tools & Equipment
- Pipe tools and Equipment
- Assembly & Cordless Tools