The TWA, Torque Wrench and Power Tool Analyser, is the fast, simple and accurate system for calibration of all types of torque wrenches, torque limiting screwdrivers and torque controlled power tools.
Norbar has now engineered many improvements to the TWA specification, ensuring that it keeps pace with industry's requirements.
- Full 5 1/2 digit resolution.
- Accuracy of 0.25% of reading ± 1 second least significant digit, conforms to all International torque wrench standards.
- All common units of torque measurements are included (unwanted units can be internally 'switched out').
- RS-232-C as standard for the output of reading to a printer, PC, data capture, SPC software etc.
- Three essential operating modes: track displays the live value, memory records the highest value and 'memory auto reset' records the first and true peak of torque (for click type torque wrenches).
- Switchable 500 Hz signal filter allows calibration of power tools in accordance with the power tool testing standard, ISO 5393-1994.
- Transducers supplied with a NAMAS certificate from the Norbar in-house NAMAS laboratory.
|Model||Part Code||Calibrated Range
|TWA 10||43150||1 - 10||0.0001||1/4||4.05|
|TWA 100||43152||10 - 100||0.001||1/4 + 1/2||4.05|
|TWA 1000||43154||10 - 1000||0.01||1/2 + 3/4||6.4|
|TWA 2800||43156||100 - 3000||0.1||3/4 + 1||6.4|
Operating range is 0 to 100% of full scale, with safe overload to 150% of full scale.
|Model||Rundown Nose Part Code||Range
|A/F Size Hex Screw
|TWA 10||50185||0.2 - 10||5||0.85|
|TWA 100||50160||2 - 12||5||0.63|
|50186||10 - 100||10||2.20|
|TWA 1000||50195||10 - 100||10||2.20|
|50163||100 - 680||19||40.0|
|51071||100 - 680||19||8.25|
|Part Code||Options & Ancillaries|
|*||Internal Battery Pack|
|60166||External Battery Power Unit|
* Depends on base model number.
- Air Tools and Equipment
- Torque Tools and Equipment
- Hydraulic Tools & Equipment
- Construction Tools & Equipment
- Pipe tools and Equipment
- Assembly & Cordless Tools