Many applications require only one transducer, but none of those offered with the TWA are suitable. In these instances, the Dedicated Transducer System is the ideal solution.
Select the appropriate DTS display, any Norbar Transducer and, where appropriate, a bench stand.
- Full 5 digit resolution.
- All common units of torque are included as well as units of force, pressure, angle and length (unwanted units can be internally 'switched out').
- RS-232-C as standard for the output of reading to a printer, PC, data capture, SPC software etc.
- Three essential operating modes: track displays the live value, memory records the highest value and 'memory auto reset' records the first and true peak (for click type torque wrenches).
- The 'Limit Detector' option allows the DTS to shut off a power tool at a pre-set torque value.
- Switchable 500Hz signal filter allows power tool testing in accordance with the power tool testing standard, ISO 5393-1994.
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of full scale (Over 10% to 100% of full scale).
- Range: 0 - 150% of transducer full scale (unless otherwise specified).
- Resolution: 1's range transducers, 1 digit in 10,000
- 25's range transducers, 1 digit in 25,000
- 5's range transducers, 1 digit in 50,000
|Part Code||DTS Ancillaries|
|60166||External Battery Power Unit|
|60167||Print Inhibit Controller (remote)|
- Air Tools and Equipment
- Torque Tools and Equipment
- Hydraulic Tools & Equipment
- Construction Tools & Equipment
- Pipe tools and Equipment
- Assembly & Cordless Tools